Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Roomies!

My roommate, Kimberly, arrived!!!!! The Lord has showered me with blessings while I'm here, one of them being that she is my other half! It's only been a week and we are finishing each other's sentences. Although, that may be partially due to the carrot cake gene that apparently runs in both of us :)

A special thanks to all of you who have been in prayer for Kimberly and who have supported her. A few days after she arrived, she received a message saying that CAM was un-releasing her because all of her funds had not come in yet. But, she was already here, studying in language school and living with a family. For a while, we thought she might have to return to the States and then would not have sufficient funds to return. However, the Lord is faithful and answers prayer. Just yesterday, she sent me message saying that someone she doesn't know from her hometown and given her a gift of $800!!! She now has 100% of her support and was officially released as a CAM missionary! (Talk about our extraordinary GOD and His POWER!!!)

We spent a week together in Antigua, my last week at school and her first. She has three more weeks of schooling to finish and will then join me here at the Oasis!

No comments: